POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hexagon Maze 30k bu : Re: Hexagon Maze 30k bu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hexagon Maze 30k bu
From: David Fontaine
Date: 6 Mar 2000 17:34:30
Message: <38C431C0.B292F1D7@faricy.net>
Lars Luthman wrote:

> You could probably use rhombidodecahedrons (phew!). They look like hexagons
> from one angle and squares from another angle. I'm pretty sure they would
> fit into each other nicely, but I haven't really tried.

Of all regular polyhedra, only cubes tesselate, I believe...
Try saying small rhombic triacontahedron three times fast! (Or small
hexagrammic hexecontahedron...)

--
 | \     |_                           <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine                         http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali